The wait is over! View the November 2023 Rentsync National Rental Demand Report.
When speaking to multifamily marketers and leasing agents, it's clear just how much friction still exists for them to work efficiently today. That's why the new Rentsync Platform (previously known as "The LIFT System") aims to remove the fragmented processes that have challenged multifamily marketers and leasing agents, once and for all.
The Rentsync Platform serves as a foundation for creating synergy between multifamily marketers and leasing agents, which is why the platform's new features are heavily focused on marketing and lead automation tools that make teams more responsive and reduce the time it takes to market and lease vacant units.
1) Ad Links: Get work done faster one Ad Link at a time. This feature gives marketers and leasing agents easy access to live advertisements (when using select ILS partners), so they can preview and test their advertisements quickly and easily.
2) Ad Layouts & Ad Previews: Ensure your ad content stands out from the rest with our new Ad Layouts feature, which allows you to easily drag, drop, and customize the look and feel of your ads to "WOW" potential prospects. Plus, double, triple, quadruple check your content with Ad Previews, which gives you the ability to visualize an ad before it goes live for greater peace of mind.
3) Centralized Leads Inbox: Now get a 360-degree view of your leads! Our Leads Inbox gives you the ability to view all leads from both your website and from ILS sources where you are promoting your vacancies, for better management of prospects moving forward.
4) ILS Autoresponders: Never miss a lead again – the Rentsync Platform now gives you the option to set up autoresponders for ILS leads, so you can make that "first-touch" and send over any additional resources to the prospect right away.
5) Ability to send ILS leads to 3rd party software: Rejoice! No more double data entry. ILS leads can now be automatically pushed to 3rd party software, such as CRM and Property Management software via native integrations (RentCafe, Rent Manager) and via webhook.
6) Reporting & Dashboards: Reporting will have all the same metrics you know and love from the legacy Rentsync dashboard, some additional metrics, and is now available in a brand new easy-to-navigate dashboard to review, analyze, and export all your data from.
7) Website Management: No more multiple logins – You now have the ability to manage multiple websites using the same account quickly and easily!
We understand if you're feeling a little "tech fatigue" right about now. Don't worry – take a deep breath – we've got your back. The legacy Rentsync platform will still be available for some time as we help users make the switch to the new platform.
We have also created a space within the platform for customers to submit ideas or feedback. We're open to receiving genuine constructive feedback that will help us to create a user-friendly experience across the platform.
Additionally, we'll continue to release resources and training videos to help support customers during this transition. Check out the Resource Center (the green question mark on the bottom left side of the Rentsync Dashboard), for new training videos and where you can submit user feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you and making the platform your one-stop shop for all your multifamily marketing and leasing needs.
Manage cookie settings
Rentsync collects cookie data to provide a better user experience, but we offer you choices regarding how we and our third party providers collect and use the cookie data.
These are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. If you do not allow these cookies, you won't be able to use our site properly.
Targeting and Tracking Cookies
These record your visit to the Rentsync website, the individual pages you visit, the links you follow and the type of device you use. Our use of these cookies might also mean that you may see Rentsync adverts on other websites. Our partners may also use information recorded by these cookies to see how well their ads are performing. If you do not allow these cookies, you may see more content and adverts that do not match your interests.