When speaking to multifamily marketers and leasing agents, it's clear just how much friction still exists for them to work efficiently today. That's why the new Rentsync Platform (previously known as "The LIFT System") aims to remove the fragmented processes that have challenged multifamily marketers and leasing agents, once and for all.
The Rentsync Platform serves as a foundation for creating synergy between multifamily marketers and leasing agents, which is why the platform's new features are heavily focused on marketing and lead automation tools that make teams more responsive and reduce the time it takes to market and lease vacant units.
To understand what this means, and what the platform's new features can do for you, watch this helpful video from Diego von Sohsten, Senior Product Manager at Rentsync as he outlines all the new updates and features below:
Below is a complete list of the new features and updates, including their descriptions, helpful visuals, and video tutorials for you to review:
1) Ad Links: Get work done faster one Ad Link at a time. This feature gives marketers and leasing agents easy access to live advertisements (when using select ILS partners), so they can preview and test their advertisements quickly and easily.
Preview of Ad Links
2) Ad Layouts & Ad Previews: Ensure your ad content stands out from the rest with our new Ad Layouts feature, which allows you to easily drag, drop, and customize the look and feel of your ads to "WOW" potential prospects. Plus, double, triple, quadruple check your content with Ad Previews, which gives you the ability to visualize an ad before it goes live for greater peace of mind.
Preview of Ad Layouts
Preview of Ad Previews
3) Centralized Leads Inbox: Now get a 360-degree view of your leads! Our Leads Inbox gives you the ability to view all leads from both your website and from ILS sources where you are promoting your vacancies, for better management of prospects moving forward.
Preview of the Centralized Leads Inbox
4) ILS Autoresponders: Never miss a lead again – the Rentsync Platform now gives you the option to set up autoresponders for ILS leads, so you can make that "first-touch" and send over any additional resources to the prospect right away.
Preview of Autoresponders
5) Ability to send ILS leads to 3rd party software: Rejoice! No more double data entry. ILS leads can now be automatically pushed to 3rd party software, such as CRM and Property Management software via native integrations (RentCafe, Rent Manager) and via webhook.
Preview of Webhooks
Reporting & Analytics
6) Reporting & Dashboards: Reporting will have all the same metrics you know and love from the legacy Rentsync dashboard, some additional metrics, and is now available in a brand new easy-to-navigate dashboard to review, analyze, and export all your data from.
Preview of Reporting & Dashboards
Content Management System (CMS)
7) Website Management: No more multiple logins – You now have the ability to manage multiple websites using the same account quickly and easily!
Preview of Website Management
Next steps, feedback, and training...
We understand if you're feeling a little "tech fatigue" right about now. Don't worry – take a deep breath – we've got your back. The legacy Rentsync platform will still be available for some time as we help users make the switch to the new platform.
We have also created a space within the platform for customers to submit ideas or feedback. We're open to receiving genuine constructive feedback that will help us to create a user-friendly experience across the platform.
Additionally, we'll continue to release resources and training videos to help support customers during this transition. Check out the Resource Center (the green question mark on the bottom left side of the Rentsync Dashboard), for new training videos and where you can submit user feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you and making the platform your one-stop shop for all your multifamily marketing and leasing needs.