Towards the end of each quarter we publish our development release notes for the LIFT System. If you missed the last one, you can read about them here: http://www.landlordwebsolutions.com/blogs/2016-09-22-lift-system-release-notes
Here are LWS' release notes for this quarter:
- Added the LIFT System Favicon.
- Added Storage Facility as a property type in LIFT.
- Added Instagram field to company profile under Social Media Profiles.
- Display update to company profile page to better show logos that are all white.
- Fixed issue when uploading PDFs through page content editor: displayed error message after successfully uploading files.
- Improved accounting options: added ability to choose which contacts receive invoices. Improved invoice customization.
- Added maintenance email field to the quick update interface.
- Inquiries Export: Applied keyword search as a filter for exports.
- Integrated Google reCAPTCHA into our contact form builder.
Module Updates / New Features:
- Fixed bug with broadcast message not working correctly in Internet Explorer.
- Top Website Page Views Report: removed query strings from URLs to ensure pages are grouped correctly.
- Photo Management:
- Fixed display bug when uploading a large number of photos.
- User Management:
- Fixed bug when administrators created users in a user group with no access to properties, then moved them to a user group that does have access to properties. Properties access was still not granted.
- Resolved issue with images not working in PDF export.
- Added better error indication for checkboxes and radio buttons.
- Upgraded email sending to improve delivery, reducing chances of emails being flagged as spam.
- Upgraded all websites to new database connection code to improve performance.
- Security: Improved our server systems for automatic detection, blocking, and notification of potential attacks.
Hope you enjoyed reading about our latest releases.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday season. Looking forward to 2017! We have some fantastic things on the horizon.
Happy New Year from all of us at LWS :)