Rentsync (Formerly Landlord Web Solutions) is a well-established entrepreneurial company of over 60 strong and growing. We design and build high quality rental websites, manage a variety of digital marketing campaigns, and provide key online software applications for the rental and property management industry.
We are looking for a Software Developer to primarily use TypeScript & NodeJS to help build and maintain our software and billing platforms for the Canadian housing and rental industry.
Looking for someone to:
- Write clean code and craft good documentation
- Design and develop new web-based products and services as well as update and enhance existing products, including our industry-specific content management system
- Work on supporting our web-based products and services
- Deliver high-quality work that adheres to standards and best practices
Looking for someone who has:
- Solid understanding of programming and building software on the web
- A desire to do great work with a small team of great people
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Understands, but not necessarily has experience with, Microservice Architecture
- TypeScript experience - 1 year (Required)
- NodeJS experience - 1 year (Preferred)
Technologies you will work with:
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
- HTML5 and CSS3/SCSS
- Git and GitLab CI/CD Pipelines
- Rest APIs
- Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services
How to apply:
- Send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
- In the subject line, please include the job position name you're applying for and your full name.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.