Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review functional requirements and designs to ensure accuracy, completeness, clarity of definitions
- Create, design, document and execute manual test cases and test scripts for functional, system, integration and regression testing
- Evaluate and apply different tools to improve QA tasks and procedures.
- Create and ensure strict adherence to established QA methodology
- Investigate and report issues to Management and team members in a clear manner
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly implemented and system modifications are investigated, if necessary
- Monitor defects entered and assign to the team members for verification
- Document and track all software changes.
In this role you will:
- Review and analyze development specifications
- Collaborate with Product Dev teams to establish strategies and test plans
- Collaborate will product support team to understand user challenges and provide better details to development team
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using the established channels
- Conduct pre-release and post-release testing of new features, improvements, and products
- Assisting in writing technical documentation and maintain our documentation website
- Aid in documenting and communicating software releases
- Help in the auditing of customer onboarding, integration setups, and data accuracy
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Quality Assurance and/or Software Development
- Expertise with bug tracking/reporting and automation testing tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and the ability to analyze data and make determinations from it for problem resolution
- Solid interpersonal skills to establish and maintain business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- A college diploma in Computer Programming or a similar discipline
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with several years of experience in the software development industry, several of which have been in a QA capacity.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- In the subject line, please include the job title and your full name