The Marketing Content & Design Specialist works closely with colleagues across departments to create compelling content that supports Rentsync's strategic goals and objectives, upholds Rentsync's brand positioning and standards, and contributes to a dynamic, relevant, and accessible digital experience.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitoring and revising web-based materials and content including copy and images for Rentsync and its various platforms
- Writing copy for the website, email communications and other digital marketing campaign assets
- Performing continuous quality assurance for web content
- Maintaining and reviewing content in accordance with established processes and best practices
- Working collaboratively with team members on various projects and marketing and communications campaigns
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Your creativity and advanced writing skills allow you to write compelling copy for marketing enrolment campaigns to varied target audiences
- You possess strong design capabilities and remain committed to staying up to date with contemporary design software and best practices
- You enjoy balancing many different tasks, staying organized and like to develop processes or systems to keep things running smoothly
- Your excellent sense of judgement allows you to make sound decisions in order to create high-quality digital content initiatives
Required skills & experience
- Diploma/degree in Communications, English (with emphasis on writing), Journalism, Marketing Management or a related discipline
- Practical experience preparing ad copy and digital content; including research, writing and editing
- Proven experience with prevalent web technologies, including content management systems email marketing solution providers, HTML, etc.
- 2 Years of experience working for a SaaS tech/software company
- A high degree of technical competency and proficiency using HTML, understanding of web accessibility (AODA) best practices and applying them through related web or email editing tools and applications
How to apply
- Send your cover letter, resume and any portfolio items via our Indeed posting.