The Rentsync marketing team is looking for a true lead hunter who is curious, sees failure as an opportunity to learn, and can create demand from multiple sources.
You'll work closely with the Marketing Manager to create, execute and track targeted outbound campaigns to help the team achieve its marketing-sourced pipeline (and ultimately revenue) goals each month.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Work directly with Marketing Manager to create, execute and track regular targeted outbound campaigns with measurable goals
- Generate enough marketing-qualified accounts at the top of the funnel to achieve marketing-sourced pipeline targets each month
- Proven ability to collaborate with others to develop effective marketing campaigns and programs
- Able to analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis
- You love paid marketing and have proven experience with at least one paid advertising platform (Google Ads, Facebook, or LinkedIn)
- You enjoy working with creatives (designers and writers) to craft landing pages, lead generation forms, and workflows for our content to distribute through outbound campaigns
- You're not a writer, but you know what it takes to write a good piece of copy for ads, emails, or landing pages
- You're always improving. Analytics and optimization make you smile. You monitor campaign performances, present the report with budget spends, ROI, and insights
Proven experience with:
- At least one paid advertising platform (Google Ads, Facebook, or LinkedIn)
- Google Analytics
- HubSpot marketing automation and CRM (or equivalent)
- Content management system (CMS)
- 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Experience with ABM
- Experience working for a SaaS tech/software company
- Digital marketing certifications
- Bilingual (English & French)
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com